Terms & Conditions for uploading resources
Home / Terms & Conditions for uploading resources
Resources can be uploaded by anyone who has registered an account on the REFRESH: Community of Experts.
- Material submitted to this site should be factually correct, not lobby for a particular cause or person, not violate food safety regulations or endanger public health, and not contain content that could be considered libel or slanderous.
- Please note that inclusion of a resource does not represent an endorsement or reflect the view of the organisations involved in the running of the site.
- You can include website URLs for third-party sites within uploaded resource files if the link does not require a login, is directly relevant to the context of the resource and does not promote commercial/personal gain, except when a requirement of any licensed content, such as a Creative Commons licensed image.
- Make sure to give your resource a meaningful title and description (including, where necessary, details such as learning objective and how to use the resource).
- Please do not split your resources into multiple documents and upload them as individual resources if they do not make sense in isolation.
- Make sure that the content you upload is appropriate for the intended target audience.
- Please ensure that you own or have the permission to use and publish everything (including copyright images) that appears in your resource. The exception is if you are sharing resources that are already available in the public domain.
- Please note that the name and email address provided above as the “Contact Name” will be displayed on the site page for this resource. By providing this name and email address, you are indicating approval for site visitors to contact this person for more information about the resource.
- In addition, you are authorising the REFRESH: CoE team to contact you should we require additional information prior to posting the resource on the site.
Start sharing your knowledge!
Upload your own resource and share your ideas with the rest of the TRiFOCAL community.Sign In