True Value of Food video series – Conference highlights
The average eating out venue will throw away £10,000 worth of food every year. That’s no good for the future, no good for the environment, and certainly no good for the bottom line. But small changes can make a big difference.
Don’t take it from us…
These three videos feature top chefs, industry experts and the London Food Board speaking at the True Value of Food event in October 2017 on the small changes that can be made to reduce the amount of food thrown away in the hospitality and food service sector.
The videos will introduce you to the business case as well as ‘Your Business is Food, don’t throw it away’ which is a simple business-focused toolkit with a proven track record. The resources in the toolkit help businesses to measure and monitor the food thrown away, get their teams on board and make an action plan to reduce the amount of food thrown away, thereby saving money and boosting profits.
Conference highlights featuring:
- Cyrus Todiwala OBE DL, Chef Proprietor, Café Spice Namasté
- Katharine Fox, Project Manager for TRiFOCAL, WRAP
- Eleanor Morris, Programme Area Manager, WRAP
- Sillia Bjerrum, Founder & Executive Chef of Feng Sushi
- Steve Scuffell, Executive Chef, Crown Moran Hotel
- Paul Jervis, Programme Manager for Professional Chefs Diploma at Westminster Kingsway College
- Geoff Booth, CEO, Professional Association for Catering Education
Contact email: resources@TRiFOCAL.EU.com
To view attached files, please login.
To view attached Videos, please login.
Start sharing your knowledge!
Upload your own resource and share your ideas with the rest of the TRiFOCAL community.Sign In