This toolkit was produced based on feedback received from a variety of community leaders who took part in our training. The aim of this toolkit is to provide you, the community leader, with resources which enable you to encourage healthy and sustainable eating, food waste prevention and food recycling in your community.
In this pack you will find the following:
- Food facts to help you start conversations
- The three messages unpacked and how you can make a difference
- Examples of events and activities that you could run
- Funding guidance to help bring your projects to life
- An extensive set of materials from Small Change Big Difference that you can use for your own activities, including a directory of relevant organisations and initiatives to help you extend your network and find more resources
Contact email: email@example.com
To view attached files, please login.
Start sharing your knowledge!
Upload your own resource and share your ideas with the rest of the TRiFOCAL community.Sign In